Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Week 6 Delicious Comments

I enjoyed playing around with Delicious. It was great fun exploring the optical illusions in the Viperlib site. Using the tags and bookmarks is like having the "My Favorites" category on my computer, but my favorites can be viewed from any computer used. It seems to be a great way especially for reference librarians to have many subjects bookmarked, making research much easier and faster.
By the way, Helene, I loved your suggestion to use an unpublished draft in our blogs to keep track of logins and passwords. I was using Word.

http://del.icio.us/deweyalive/gardening

1 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger HeleneB said...

Glad you found the found suggestion helpful. I've used permanent draft mode for several things and also love that you can search for blog posts (and drafts) to from inside Blogger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home